A Community of Traders from around the world. Some of us have been trading for over 30 years while some of us are just curious what trading is all about.
We are like one big family with a similar interest and that's to be profitable in our own trading and to teach new traders how to become profitable traders also.
The Community is FREE to join and all we ask is to be helpful when you can, ask questions when you have one, and never self-promote.
David Duty, a 25+ year veteran trader, is the founder and Host of this community. His passion is teaching others what he has learned. He's been a CTA, owned his own Brokerage, has students in over 67 countries has taken his own company public on the NASDAQ stock exchange, and currently lives in Boquete, Panama.
Everyone who joins us becomes part of our Community, David has thousands of students in 67 countries and we welcome you to our community of traders.
This Community was officially launched in May 2022 so it's just getting started. My goal is to have 1,000+ members by the end of our first year. It's a big goal that requires a massive amount of time and energy on my part but it's a dream of mine that's been 20 years in the making. There is NOTHING else like it anywhere!
We all know that Facebook Groups leave a lot to be desired. They are full of ads, dating mining, sales pitches, and trying to find what you are looking for in a Facebook group is a real challenge, to say the least.
There is a lot of great free information in the Community including free courses and weekly Webinars. We also have Premium online courses on Futures, Options, and Japanese Candlesticks.
We hold Webinars every Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST and they are open for all to all Members for free. These Webinars will cast a very wide net. Some will be on the Futures market, some on the Stock market, or Candlestick Charting, Technical Analysis, and some will be to just discuss how we can make our community better.
THERE IS NO COST TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY. Come and learn to trade with some great traders who want to give back what they have learned over the years.
Take our free courses, enroll in our Premium courses, or join one of our Premium Plans. You can also join us in our live daily trading room, Monday - Friday at 9:00 AM EST.
You will find topics, events, and Webinars on Futures, Forex, Stocks, Options, and a whole lot more. Ask questions and get answers fast from the Community.
Our community is so much more than a Facebook Group, Blog, Forum, or Website. We call it The Common Sense Commodities Community because that's what it is.
There are PREMIER courses, free mini-courses, group chats, multiple Topics about Trading, Money Management, Software, and more.
We hope that you find a home here with us, ask questions, share some of your knowledge and and others will share their knowledge also.
The Community is an unparalleled learning environment where you can learn at your own pace. No one here will fault you for your lack of experience because we were all new to the trading arena at some point.
We believe the best way to learn something is to teach it. David Duty wanted to learn how to trade, therefore he began teaching over 20 years ago, and is recognized as one of the top educators in the industry. Hang out with us; share your knowledge with us; learn with us and we will learn from you too.
We are here to help each other. Isn't that what friends do? We are all here for the same reasons. All of us should want to share what we know and likewise learn from others. If anyone ever tells you that they have all the answers then I think they lie about other things too.
All Communities have rules; so do we. There aren't that many, but they are strictly enforced.
1. Be helpful. There are new people here that are like you when you first started trading. They will ask questions and as a member of the community if you can offer helpful answers please do so.
2. No self-promotion or advertising. We are here to learn and not to see ads promoting your or anyone else products. That's what Facebook and Twitter, among others, is for. If you want us to look at something you can send us a private chat, and we will get back to you about it.
3. No politics or religion. Each of us has our own political and religious views. We won't express ours and we don't need others expressing theirs either. Got something to say to someone, that's what private charts are for.
4. Be polite. Remember everyone has their own opinions and even if you don't agree with theirs it doesn't mean yours is right. Respect people and you will be respected also.
6. Keep it clean. Feel the need to make a strong point? That's okay and it's why words like shoot, heck, darn, and shucks are in the dictionary; use them.